Growing up, I don't think I've ever had a solid idea of what I wanted to do. I think I started making things up to go along with others because I was ashamed to say I didn't know what I wanted to do yet I was graduating and getting ready to leave home.
One thing that always calmed me was writing. I kept a journal growing up and although I was never consistent with many things in my life having that seemed to change all the inconsistencies. This post won't be long because it is late and I will need to gather my thoughts and lay them out. There is so much going on in my life and I need to get this down. I remember how much I loved writing poetry. I NEED TO BRING THAT BACK!!!!!!
I don't have a strong following but I plan to reach out to the one who matters the most: MYSELF. Shock myself with my words and refresh my soul with my revelations.
Until next time (which will be really soon)...I bid myself and to all who see this a good night.
The Duke of N.C.
KingOfMe
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment